$15/Month or $180/year *10% discount for 1 time payment (+ One time $20 initial
Note: Organizations & Business Partnerships Pay an initial contribution of $20 for each administrator.
(Formally business & organization member. Also includes media, senior business owner,
student business owner, start ups, & business partnership)
The OFC PLATINUM member package gives you access to all GOLD member benefits
and more, including:
● Free listing on our mobile friendly website
● Business support, tools and counselling from OFC Affiliates (Business
coach, Marketing director, Finance coach, Telecommunication manager,
Business lawyer and Admin support) & tools such as business plan
templates & more.
● Free and Discounted business marketing tools such as, business cards,
graphic work, website, apps etc.
● Access to promote on OFC Website, post freely to Social media platforms
and mailing list of over 10,000+ subscribers
● *Sales support. OFC will aid in direct sales on behalf of business
○ * Business provide OFC with a sales commision on sales. Commission amount is
at the discretion of the business owner.
● Discounts on advertising at OFC supported events
● Access to a network of individuals dedicated to support community businesses
● Increase “Like” campaign on facebook
● Access to *promotion outlets and product placement at recognized OFC
○ *Members are encouraged to advertise each other’s products at their stores
and/or office locations
● Access to group purchasing and bulk-purchase discounts
● Advertising discounts on the OFC’s affiliated commercial digital media platform
“Moor Media,” as well as affiliated radio programs.
● Programs and activities support through marketing and fundraising done through
the OFC network.
● Fundraising support
● Volunteer recruitment and staffing support
● Access to reference and support letters
● OFC Certification similar to BBB (Better business bureau)
● Voting seat on the OFC coalition “African Aboriginal Community Council (AACC)”
● Access to OFC contribution sharing (5% of OFC monthly/annual contributions
are donated to affiliated groups/organizations of members’ choice) (Fall 2020)