1. COMMUNITY SERVICE
It’s important that the basic needs of the community are met. Community service enables us to offer programs & activities that nurture, educate, & unite the community.
- Monthly Meetings: Starting back in June 2018. We will be hosting monthly OFC Meet, Greet & Movie Nights. This will allow members to meet each other, give businesses & organizations an opportunity to introduce their products, & allow us to inform you all on new developments.
- OFC Emergency response program: Details of the program are Here..E.R.P & Here…Questionaire
- OFC Green House: Our green house is open in Verdun
- OFC Home school: Our home school network is evolving. We are planning a field trip to a country in Africa
- OFC & Dreams Take Flight: We are sending a child to Walt Disney free for the day!
2. FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT
Financial empowerment is extremely important for the longevity & success of every community. Our financial focus allows us to aid in empowering community businesses & support their growth so that they can create more employment with our youth. Through our investment club, we’re also dedicated to the creation of our own community credit union.
- OFC Investment club: Here are the FAQ’s..
- 1000 Businesses: We set a target to help 1000 businesses to make more money & to expand to create more job for the youth in our community.
- Buy a Block Campaign: The OFC needs a facility by July 1st, 2018! We will be launch a fundraising campaign to secure the financing to purchase a new facility in order to expand our services!
3. POLITICAL INVOLVEMENT & ADVOCACY
Politics is something we take seriously. As a community we decide which political party best serve our needs & we vote as a collective. Through our network of businesses & organizations we also stand together against injustices & discrimination.
- OFC Political party: We are helping the community to get more informed so that we can vote as a collective. We would like to eventually evolve to having our own political party.