Legal protection for your business is vital.
Our community is partnered with Legal Shield to offer our Small Businesses and Families legal protection at a small cost, as low as $24.95 CAD/ month.
Our Small Business Services Include:
Business Protection: More info
Home base business protection: More info
Our community is partnered with Legal Shield to offer our Small Businesses and Families legal protection at a small cost starting as low as $1 a day.
Our Small Business Services Include:*
• Legal consultation on an unlimited number of business matters
• Contract and document review
• Debt collection assistance
• Legal correspondence
Your Legalshield Family Membership:
With your individual or family legal plan, you can contact your law firm for personal legal advice or assistance, even 24/7 for covered emergencies. What Makes Legalshield So Different? You’re hiring a whole law firm, not just a lawyer.
Who is Covered:
• The member.
• The member’s spouse. Spouse includes domestic partners, civil union partners, same-sex partners, or opposite-sex partners. Civil union partner includes partners in legal relationships that may go by a different name, but which provide substantially all of the rights and benefits of marriage. Domestic partner includes partners in legal relationships that may go by a different name, but which provide some, but not all of the rights and obligations of marriage.
• Never married dependant children of the member, or member’s spouse, under 26 years of age who are permanent residents of the member’s household or full-time students living away from home while attending school.
• Children up to the age of majority for whom the member, or the member’s spouse, is the legal
• Any dependant child, regardless of age, who is physically disabled or mentally incapacitated resulting in an inability to make legally binding decisions, and is (i) unable to be employed; (ii) 51% or more financially dependant upon the member or member’s spouse; and (iii) lives at home with the member or member’s spouse. Documentation may be required by LegalShield or the provider law firm before legal services may be rendered. A dependant is the natural or adopted child of the member, or member’s spouse
Uncontested Divorce* NEW!
Uncontested Separation & Annulment* NEW!
Uncontested Adoption* NEW!
Uncontested Name Change* NEW!
Speeding Ticket Assistance NEW!
Criminal Defence for Death Related Traffic Accident NEW!
Driver’s Licence Assistance (up to 2.5 hours) NEW!
Property Damage Collection (up to 2.5 hours) NEW!
Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) Assistance NEW!
Mortgage Review & Consultation NEW!
Trial Defence NEW!
Advice & Consultation
Letters or Telephone Calls
24/7 Emergency Access
Features & Benefits
*This service is available 90 consecutive days after the effective date of the membership
For more information on becoming a member to get your legal coverage, visit:
onefullcircle.wearelegalshield.ca or onefullcircle.noussommeslegalshield.ca
Everyone that becomes a member is also supporting the OFC, every member that chooses to protect their families and businesses are contributing to the OFC financially.
If you’d like more information on how you can help other families and business benefit from this, please fill out the form on the website provided with subject matter ”Associate”